Please click here or on the picture below to open the Florensia Support Suite in a new window. There you can directly send e-mails to our support teams. You can also take a look at the Knowledge Base / FAQ Questions Database there to find out more about common questions all around Florensia and your account.
If you are logged in to the website, you will automatically be logged in to the Support System as well. If your browser settings do not allow this, you can also directly log in to the support system.
To log in to the Support Suite, you have to submit the e-mail address and the password you are using for Florensia. The ticket system is important for the smooth performance of the support.
This is the main view of the Support Suite, including the following parts:
You can also use the search function in the control panel to directly search the Knowledgebase.
How to submit a ticket
- A ticket is an e-mail that is directly sent to our support team. Each ticket has an own individual number and is allocated to your account.
- You can send tickets to all listed departments. Depending on the department you want to send your message to, you will be able to make further detailed specifications in a menu below.
- For example, if you choose the "General" department, you will be able to select if your problem is about your account, payment, a report, if you got hacked or other issues.
- Please specify the subject of your ticket and add as much information to the message itself as possible. The more we know, the easier it is for us to help you.
- In addition to your request, you can also attach up to three files to your ticket.
- Please understand that sometimes, it may take some time until your ticket can be answered. However, we will do our best to help you with your problems or to answer your questions!